Please keep in mind the following when making your Moonpig Flower’s order...
It is very important to make sure that the correct address is given when ordering both our Courier and Postal flowers. We would highly recommend using a postcode and is therefore a mandatory part of the ordering process. If you are unsure of either the recipient's address or postcode, we recommend using the Royal Mails quick and efficient postcode finder at www.royalmail.com
- For next day delivery please order by 2pm the previous working day
- Flower delivery is free Monday to Friday.
- There is a £4.99 additional surcharge for a Saturday delivery
- You will be required to add a contact number on the despatch and delivery page. This could be the recipients or your own. This number will only be used in an emergency if there are problems delivering your order.
- Flower bouquets delivered within the M25 area will be handed to the recipient by one of our drivers. Deliveries will be made between 8am and 6pm.
- Flower bouquets outside the M25 area, will be delivered by our courier partner HDN. Deliveries will be made between 8am and 7pm.
- It is generally the policy of our couriers to leave a card if no one is in. They may attempt redelivery later in the day but do not guarantee that they will. If re-delivery is not attempted on the same day they will try again the next working day (i.e. Monday, if Saturday is the delivery date).
- If it is appropriate to do so, deliveries may be left at a safe place, either on the recipient’s property or with a neighbour.
- It is important that if you have specific delivery requirements that you include these on the optional box on the ‘Despatch and Delivery’ page. This information is for our drivers and couriers and is to express your wishes for us to follow if the recipient is either out or unable to answer the door when we attempt delivery. Please do not add specific delivery time instructions to this box. We do not offer a timed delivery service, so any requests included in the instructions will not be fulfilled
Flower Bouquets by courier can only be sent to UK mainland addresses. Unfortunately we cannot currently deliver to Northern Ireland, areas of the Scottish highlands and British Channel Islands.
Flower deliveries to hospitals are not guaranteed. Many hospitals will not accept flowers for either their patients or staff. We would advise that you check their policy before placing your order.
- Most of these products are hand-tied bouquets and come in an aqua-pack of water with flower food.
- For deliveries within the M25 our arrangements are beautifully gift-wrapped in paper and cellophane wrap with plain raffia.
- Deliveries outside the M25 area will be carried out by our trusted courier. In this case, the flowers are once again wrapped beautifully and are then put in a large gift box which will protect them in transit. All additional gift products ordered with flowers will be securely placed in the box.
Supply and substitution
- Flowers may be delivered in bud to prolong their life and prevent transit damage.
- To ensure the best quality is supplied, we reserve the right to substitute flowers in a bouquet to an alternate product of a similar style and quality, equivalent to (or greater) in value than the original.
- Please note that substitutions only happen on very rare occasions, and only when there is either not enough time or it is not possible to contact you before sending. We would rather do this, than disappoint or send the orders late.
- Moonpig Flowers can only be paid for using credit/debit cards. Unfortunately Prepay can only be used on our mug, T-shirt and card products.
Changing or cancelling your flower order
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that we can change or cancel any flowers orders. This is because the order may have already been processed and on its way to the recipient. If you do need to cancel or change an order please contact us as soon as possible. This will make it more likely that we will be able to fulfil your request.
Please contact our Customer Service team on 0845 4500 100 (or +44 20 7803 0390 if outside the UK) and we will do our very best to help.
Customer Services can also be contacted using our Contact Form. However, for all changes to flower orders we would advise that you call so we can help with your query right away.
Emails are answered during business hours in the order they are received. It is therefore possible that your order may have already been sent and so any changes are not able to be made.
- Please note that some of our products contain lilies. Their pollen may stain and can be harmful to pets if eaten.
- If lily pollen does get on fabrics, please use tape to remove - don't use water or try to brush it off.
- Allergy advice: Contains milk and soya products. May contain nut and gluten traces as it has been made in a factory that handles these ingredients.
- Please remove all tags and plastic loops before giving the Teddy bear to a child.
- Not suitable for children under 36 months
Additional gift products and cards
- Additional gift products can only be purchased with our Flower Bouquets by courier range. Teddy Bear height approx 6 “
- Square (132 x 132mm), standard (185 x 132mm) and large cards (290 x 205mm) can all be sent with our Flower Bouquets by courier range.
- Unfortunately, we can only send our Standard (185mmx132mm) or Square (132mmx 132mm) size cards with our postal flowers. This simply due to the available space inside the box.
Add Extra Stems
- If you would like to select this option 25% extra will be added to make a bigger bouquet.
- A good example is our Dozen Red Roses which works out as 3 extra roses (25%) for £5 more.
Hand tied bouquets are carefully arranged by the florist so they can be placed straight into a vase on arrival for display. However, they will still need a little care to ensure that they continue to look their best.
- Remove all external packaging but to keep the shape of the bouquet intact - leave the string tied around the stems.
- To remove the aqua pack at the base, hold your bouquet over a sink and cut off the bottom of the film.
- Fill a vase with lukewarm water, adding the flower food supplied.
- Make sure your vase is completely clean, as residue can harbor bacteria which cause your flowers to wilt.
- Lay the bouquet down on the sideboard or sink and cut about 3cm off the stems, ensuring that you make the incision at a 45-degree angle. This is to remove a layer that has covered the tips of the flowers which make it harder to drink the water.
- Flowers should be placed in water very soon after the stems have been cut.
- Always keep your flowers away from fruit, radiators, bright lights and drafts.
- Keep the water level topped up.
Placing your Order
- Orders placed Monday to Friday before 2pm can be tracked online after 5pm the next working day.
- All Plant orders are sent by Royal Mail Tracked which aims to deliver in 1-2 working days.
- Royal Mail advise that although 95% of orders will arrive in 1 working day the other 5% can take up to 2 working days.
Deliveries (Mon – Sat) will be made between 9am – 5pm.
Timed delivery is not available.
- Orders made after 2pm on Friday, and on Saturday or Sunday will not be dispatched until the following Monday. Making the earliest possible delivery date the following Tuesday.
- Plants can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2 -3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.
- All plant orders currently offer delivery free of charge.
If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a "Sorry You Were Out Card" detailing where the goods have been left.
If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a ‘Something for You’ card which is posted through the letterbox, to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves.
Please do not include requests for a specific delivery time. We do not offer this service, and cannot guarantee to fulfil your request.
Customers will be required to enter a telephone number which we may use to contact you to ensure that you are happy with the service you received, or for when we need further information about your order.
Cancelling an order
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that we can change or cancel any orders for our plant gifts. This is because the order may have already been processed and on its way to the recipient. If you do need to cancel or change an order please contact us as soon as possible. This will make it more likely that we will be able to fulfil your request.
Please contact our Customer Service team on 0845 4500 100 (or +44 20 7803 0390 if outside the UK) and we will do our very best to help. Customer Services can also be contacted by email firstname.lastname@example.org. However, for all changes to your plant order we would advise that you call us so we can help with your query right away. Emails are answered during business hours in the order they are received. It is therefore possible that your order may have already been sent, and any requested changes will not be possible.